Hair Masks are SO easy to make and when using everyday products that you have at home plus your doterra essential oils you can have an effective, affordable and safe product for your hair.
DIY Hair Build Up Mask
- 4 oz Glass Spray Bottle (Amazon Affiliate Link)
- 2 TBLS Apple Cider Vinegar- The acids in ACV are wonderful for removing oil, dirt and sulfate build up naturally and safely.
- Distilled Water
- 8 Drops Rosemary Essential Oil- Maintains a healthy scalp as well as promoting full, healthy-looking hair.
- 6 Drops Lemon Essential Oil- Lemon is a natural degreaser- yep not only can it clean the grease out of your clothes or on your counters it can also help rid your hair of extra oil without the use of harsh chemicals. Lemon is also known for its natural exfoliating benefits and is wonderful for gently removing build up on the scalp.
- 4 Drops Grapefruit Essential Oil- The addition of Grapefruit adds a invigorating and uplifting scent to the hair but this oil also has many skin soothing benefits.
Combine Apple Cider Vinegar and essential oils into a 4 oz glass spray bottle, top with distilled water and shake well. Spray this mixture into the hair, making sure to concentrate on the scalp and roots of hair, comb through hair and let sit for 20 minutes. Rinse hair in shower and continue with your normal shampoo and conditioner routine.