Summer is still in full swing and I cant go another day without telling you about your next summer must have- Grapefruit Essential Oil. This season is generally a time to get organized, in shape and ready for summer vacations. Although school is about to start for us, I’m a bridesmaid in my sister in laws September wedding and I need to get my body prepared. I’ve been using doterra Grapefruit as part of a detox routine, these drinks help to cleanse the body of unwanted toxins in support of a healthy metabolism. Grapefruit oil adds a delicious flavor to any beverage for a sweet twist. Keep scrolling for more awesome ways to use Grapefruit Essential Oil!
- Enjoy a few drops in a cool glass of water- don’t forget to use a glass or stainless steel cup.
- Combine Grapefruit and Elevation essential oils into your diffuser for a tangy combo that uplifts your mood and provides an energizing aroma.
- Grapefruit provides us with a motivation boost .
- Teenage years can be rough especially if you have a teen dealing with breakouts. To help your teenager improve the appearance of blemishes add Grapefruit as part of their nightly facial routine. Grapefruit is a photosensitive oil you should avoid using it during the day where they will have direct contact with the sun.
- Grapefruit makes a great massage oil after a long day . Grapefruit will provide you with a nice pick me up as well as an uplifting fragrance plus improve the appearance of blemishes where its applied.
- If you are feeling tense or worn down, apply Grapefruit onto your neck or shoulders for a positive vibe.
- Add Grapefruit to your diffuser to keep your mind on tract while studying. Hello back to school!
- Smooth your skin by adding Grapefruit to your body wash or body scrubs.
Are you interested in learning more about essential oils? Lets chat! click the link below!